Hot Opportunity: St. John’s, NL
A home cleaning franchise opportunity that works!
During our 35 years of franchising, Merry Maids has developed a system that works. The unique professional home cleaning system combines efficient two-person cleaning teams with effective management and proven marketing procedures. Regardless of your previous experience, our systematic approach to training, cleaning, office management and developing your customer base can give you the confidence to succeed with your own home cleaning franchise.
Systems and Support
- Proven, highly developed operating systems
- Innovative Marketing Programs
- New products and programs
- Merry Maids proprietary software and programs
- Superior initial and on-going training that covers every aspect of your business
- Merry Maids exclusive Buddy System
- 24-hour customer access through our multiple websites and 1-800 numbers
- Brand identity and recognition
- A name that opens doors
- Member of ServiceMaster Brands with 65 years of operational excellence
- A system that is backed by experience and success
- Internationally recognized award-winning franchise
- An unwavering commitment to ethical business practices
Featured Market: St. John’s, NL
A city that is recognized for the quality of life that its citizens enjoy is a city of well-designed neighbourhoods in which people have access to local shops and services and quality public spaces. Older, established neighbourhoods in the City have distinct histories, character and form that contribute to the city’s culture and heritage. Changing demographics and rising costs of housing are creating demand for a greater range of housing options.
- The percentage of the population of Newfoundland and Labrador living in St. John’s CMA continues to grow (expected to be 43.6% in 2031).
- It is forecasted that the number of households will increase at a greater rate than the population.
- 3% of the population in the St. John’s CMA are immigrants
- The employment rate was up 1.7% in December 2018